Weather in November in Bangalore
- The heavens above Bangalore are fine having an average of a measurable 6:58 of blazing sunshine per day.
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- There are approximately 4:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The mean temperature in Bangalore is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 61.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.9% of daylight hours.
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 52mm (2in) of fluid is deposited across on average 7 days.
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:30.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bangalore, India
Bangalore Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangalore:
- Pune, India - 736.6 kms (457.7 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) NW
- Goa, India - 493.1 kms (306.4 miles) NW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) SW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) S
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) S
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 709.8 kms (441.1 miles) SW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) N
- Musulipatnam, India - 525.9 kms (326.8 miles) NE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Pamban, India - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) SSE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 630.8 kms (392 miles) SE
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 601.2 kms (373.6 miles) SSE
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 683.2 kms (424.5 miles) SSE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 752.7 kms (467.7 miles) SSE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 719.4 kms (447 miles) SSE