Weather in November in Bangalore
|| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- It is sunny approximately 61.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.9% of daylight hours.
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In November the heavens above Bangalore are fine having on balance a measurable 6:58 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- There are approximately 4:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Bangalore is really warm at 22.2 °C ( 71.96 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:30.
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 52mm (2in) of liquid is dropped during on average 7 days.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bangalore, india
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangalore:
- Pune, India - 736.6 kms (457.7 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) NW
- Goa, India - 493.1 kms (306.4 miles) NW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) SW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) S
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) S
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 709.8 kms (441.1 miles) SW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) N
- Musulipatnam, India - 525.9 kms (326.8 miles) NE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Pamban, India - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) SSE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 630.8 kms (392 miles) SE
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 601.2 kms (373.6 miles) SSE
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 683.2 kms (424.5 miles) SSE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 752.7 kms (467.7 miles) SSE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 719.4 kms (447 miles) SSE