| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangalore in October is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry with rain once in a while. Some 127mm (5in) of H2O is dropped across on average 15 days.
- In October the heavens above Bangalore are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:36 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48% of daylight hours and cloudy 52% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangalore October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bangalore, India
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangalore:
- Pune, India - 736.6 kms (457.7 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) NW
- Goa, India - 493.1 kms (306.4 miles) NW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) SW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) S
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) S
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 709.8 kms (441.1 miles) SW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) N
- Musulipatnam, India - 525.9 kms (326.8 miles) NE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Pamban, India - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) SSE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 630.8 kms (392 miles) SE
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 601.2 kms (373.6 miles) SSE
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 683.2 kms (424.5 miles) SSE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 752.7 kms (467.7 miles) SSE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 719.4 kms (447 miles) SSE